- Initiate and maintain collaborative relationships with customers;
- Establish and maintain close communication with the R&D department;
- Responsible for designing and implementing projects, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage, presentation, and project closure;
- Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies;
- Demonstrate projects’ purpose, process, and results as requested;
- Offer advice and consultation on research-related topics and help meet customers’ requirements.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical / Biopharmaceutical / Molecular biology / Cellular biology / Biomedical engineering/ Microbiology / Plant / Biomaterials and related areas;
- Ability to complete complicated tasks independently;
- Experience with publishing and presenting scientific work to customers;
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, hardworking, and open-minded;
- Highly motivated and capable of self-learning;
- Experience working in top pharmaceutical or CRO companies is preferred.
New York, USA
We are looking for talented people like you to join our team. Together we can advance the field of protein science and build a great future!